TAYLOR DEUPREE’S "SEA LAST" GOING ON SALE SEPTEMBER 2ND
September 01 2008
In each Sea Last book printed, there is one missing image; in the back of the book you will find a sleeve containing the original photograph for that missing page along with the 3″ cd. Every printed book is missing a different image, making each copy unique and by default limiting the entire production to 238, which was the number of photographs taken.
Because all of the original photographs will be dispersed throughout the world, this book also serves as a document of the complete project. The images are presented chronologically, in the order in which they were taken, between April 24 and 28, 2008.
Because each copy of Sea Last is unique and comes with an original Polaroid (Viva type) photograph (approx. 3″ X 3″), we are giving buyers the opportunity to select which of the 238 photographs they would like. There is only one of each, and each is different. They are being sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. There will be a PDF that contains each available image for you to browse and it will be updated on a regular basis to show availability; however, it is a good idea to make a 2nd choice in case your first choice has already been taken.
Here is how to select and pre-order your copy:
1. Download the PDF. It is a 238 page document. (it will be available on the web site tomorrow)
2. Browse the PDF and choose the original photograph you would like in your book.
3. Fill out the form. (it will be on the web page)
4. If you do not have a preference for which image you would like, leave the selections blank and state "no preference" in the comments field.
5. We will send you a payment request via PayPal.
6. Once your payment is received, your order will be finalized.
Note: we will let you know if your first or second image choice was available. If neither are available, we will prompt you to choose another.
Note: the Sea Last CD is a 3″ mini cd. Check that you have a player compatible with this size.
PRICE WITHIN USA: $135
PRICE OUTSIDE USA: $150 (covers shipping costs)