1. Tim Hecker - Ravedeath, 1972 (Kranky)
2. HTRK - Work (work, work) (Ghostly Intl)
3. The Psychic Paramount - II (No Quarter)
4. Textures - Dualism (Nuclear Blast)
5. Implodes - Black Earth (Kranly)
6. The Haxan Cloak - The Haxan Cloak (Aurora Borealis)
7. Illuha - Shizuku (12k)
8. Colin Stetson - New History Warfare Vol. 2 : Judges (Constellation)
9. Lawrence English - The Peregrine (Experimedia)
10. Jacaszek - Glimmer (Ghostly Intl)
Honorable mentions : Simon Scott, Julianna Barwick, Stephan Mathieu, Thundercat, Andy Stott, Kangding Ray, Liturgy, Ohayo, Bonnie Prince Billy, Juv, Bon Iver, Charles Eric Charrier, Puzzle Muteson, Earth, Barn Owl...
Disappointed by The Field, Biosphere and Pj Harvey albums... Don't like the sound of the first two and got bored by the last one.
Live performances : Missed a lot of things this year and didn't go out much, but supporting Tim Hecker twice was a great opportunity to dive into his massive sounding performances. Low and Shannon Wright were the best live acts I saw. Also liked Julianna Barwick and Tindersticks.
Top Hit : Fleer Ultra by Thundercat
Top Hymn : Beth/Rest by Bon Iver
Also missed a lot of movies that seemed interesting but loved Meek's Cutoff by Kelly Reichardt.